Mark 7:31-37Names of God Bible (NOG)
Jesus Cures a Deaf Man
31 Yeshua then left the neighborhood of Tyre. He went through Sidon and the territory of the Ten Cities[a] to the Sea of Galilee.
32 Some people brought to him a man who was deaf and who also had a speech defect. They begged Yeshua to lay his hand on him. 33 Yeshua took him away from the crowd to be alone with him. He put his fingers into the man’s ears, and after spitting, he touched the man’s tongue. 34 Then he looked up to heaven, sighed, and said to the man, “Ephphatha!” which means, “Be opened!” 35 At once the man could hear and talk normally.
36 Yeshua ordered the people not to tell anyone. But the more he ordered them, the more they spread the news. 37 Yeshua completely amazed the people. They said, “He has done everything well. He makes the deaf hear and the mute talk.”
- The Manifestations that comes from the Holy Spirit when you are speaking in tongues(Heavenly Languages). It wasn't the wind, fire, noise or feeling of God's presence that was evidence of the gift being received, however, a spirit language—believers back in the book of acts began speaking languages of the Spirit they didn't understand. It was all God's plan for the gift to function as a spirit language for His children.
Acts 2:1-13 Names of God Bible (NOG)
The Believers Are Filled with the Holy Spirit
2 When Pentecost, the fiftieth day after Passover, came, all the believers were together in one place. 2 Suddenly, a sound like a violently blowing wind came from the sky and filled the whole house where they were staying. 3 Tongues that looked like fire appeared to them. The tongues arranged themselves so that one came to rest on each believer. 4 All the believers were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other languages as the Spirit gave them the ability to speak.
5 Devout Jewish men from every nation were living in Jerusalem. 6 They gathered when they heard the wind. Each person was startled to recognize his own dialect when the disciples spoke.
7 Stunned and amazed, the people in the crowd said, “All of these men who are speaking are Galileans. 8 Why do we hear them speaking in our native dialects? 9 We’re Parthians, Medes, and Elamites. We’re people from Mesopotamia, Judea, Cappadocia, Pontus, the province of Asia, 10 Phrygia, Pamphylia, Egypt, and the country near Cyrene in Libya. We’re Jewish people, converts to Judaism, and visitors from Rome, 11 Crete, and Arabia. We hear these men in our own languages as they tell about the miracles that God has done.”
12 All of these devout men were stunned and puzzled. They asked each other, “What can this mean?” 13 Others said jokingly, “They’re drunk on sweet wine.”
- Jesus commanded us to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. When Jesus commissioned the disciples to wait in Jerusalem until they received the promise of the Father, He didn't say, "Do this if you feel led to do so, or if it fits in your doctrinal and religious beliefs, if you have the time, if you are happy, or if you feel comfortable about it." No, Jesus commanded them to wait until they received the gift of the Holy Spirit. When did I receive the gift of the Holy Spirit? (The day you believed, and had faith in your heart that Jesus is Lord). You automatically obtained this Divine gift. Since Jesus put such importance on them receiving this gift, that's more than enough reason for every Kingdom Believer, LeaderShifter, saints, and child of God, to seek God to activate and utilize this gift to the fullest(Acts 1:4 Acts 5:32, John 14:16-17 and Eph. 5:18).
- The Scriptures Decrees us to be filled with the Spirit and to pray in the new tongues of our spirit language. Our spirit language enables us to live in the Spirit, walk in the Spirit, be led of the Spirit, have the fruit of the Spirit, manifest the gifts of the Spirit and go from Glory to Glory, Realm to Realms, Dimension to Dimensions, and Heaven to the Heavens until we are transformed into God's Spirit. When we do this it Automatically makes us have the mind of Christ, and we become God Conscious. (Gal. 5:22-25, Rom. 8:14, 1 Cor 12:7-11, Rom 14:15, Eph. 5:18, Acts 19:2, 2 Cor. 3:18).
- The Heavenly Spirit language(Tongues) is the greatest gift of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the greatest gift God could give for to anyone of us,f for us to have life and have it more abundantly, until the fill until we are full. In addition, the Holy Spirit is the greatest gift Jesus could ever give to his Bride(The Church). All the resources that are in the Heavens and the eternal universe, nothing is more valuable, beneficial or important for the Holy Spirit to give us than our own Heavenly Language (1 Cor. 12:31 and 1 Cor14:4).
Speaking in your Heavenly Languages(Spirit) is how you can be in tune, and turned on to the channel of worship.
John 4:23 Names of God Bible (NOG)
23 Indeed, the time is coming, and it is now, here when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. The Father is looking for people like that to worship him.
- Our spirit language enables us to have spirit-to-Spirit communication with God. Humans are spirit beings clothed with flesh-and-bone bodies. Did you not know that you are a Speaking Spirit, having a human experience? Living in a Prosperous, Abundant, Opulent, and Blissful earth, that God designed just for us. When he said let us create human beings in our image and likeness. He meant it, and had on his eternal mind, that his children will forever be able to stay connected to him at every moment. The Holy Spirit gives us a spirit language so we can communicate directly with God (John 4:24, 1 Cor. 15:45, Gen. 2:7, Rom. 5:12; John 3:3-5, 16). When you speak in tongues it gives you supremacy, dominion, authority, and strength. It automatically charges you up, just like we charge up our phones, tablets, and laptops daily. My God.
1 Corinthians 14:4 Amplified Bible (AMP)
4 One who speaks in a tongue edifies himself; but one who prophesies edifies the church [promotes growth in spiritual wisdom, devotion, holiness, and joy].
Ephesians 6:18 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
18 Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God’s consecrated people).
When you pray in tongues for other people you are praying for them with the wisdom of God, the abundance of knowledge of God, and the limitless understanding of God. That goes beyond your mental ability, and the human mind can fathom. You are praying the mind of Christ that goes beyond our understanding and supernatural instant things can happen for the people we pray for. When we pray in our Heavenly language(tongues) our spirits knows exactly what to do, how to do it, and what to say. Walking in the spirit, the power of Supernatural revelation gives you the Kingdom telephone network to speak God's Heavenly language, that will transform your life. One way of releasing that power is by praying in tongues.
Romans 8:26 Names of God Bible (NOG)
26 At the same time the Spirit also helps us in our weakness, because we don’t know how to pray for what we need. But the Spirit intercedes along with our groans that cannot be expressed in words.
Jude 20 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
20 But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [[a]make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit
Acts 19:6 Names of God Bible (NOG)
6 When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came to them, and they began to talk in other languages and to speak what God had revealed.
One of the greatest in History is when Jesus spoke in one of his Heavenly Languages( in Greek) to Jarius daughter for her to come back to life.
Mark 5:40-42 Names of God Bible (NOG)
40 They laughed at him. So he made all of them go outside. Then he took the child’s father, mother, and his three disciples and went to the child. 41 Yeshua took the child’s hand and said to her, “Talitha, koum!” which means, “Little girl, I’m telling you to get up!”
42 The girl got up at once and started to walk. (She was twelve years old.) They were astonished.
Now ask yourself this question: do dead, lifeless, things in a deep sleep, and comatose things can hear the Heavenly Language that comes from my mouth? Yes, it absolutely can.
Mark 16:17 Names of God Bible (NOG)
17 “These are the miraculous signs that will accompany believers: They will use the power and authority of my name to force demons out of people. They will speak new languages.
Here are a few Divine Heavenly Languages of Tongues, that God gives us a gift.
1. Hebrew is the most sacred Heavenly language of God. It is the language of the Jews, and it is the language of God's order, decrees, laws, fiats, and all of his Demand. It is the language Abraham mostly all of the Patriarchs, Prophets, and the greats of the old testament speak(Gen 14:13).
2. Greek is one of the most used divine Heavenly Languages of God, that is used to perform miracles, signs, wonders, marvels, and manifestations. Jesus used Greek is almost all of his Miracles, and Manifestations, we read and talked about a couple of those above, and we will go over some more in the next workshop. In (Mark 7:24-30) it talks about the woman, who told Jesus, Lord even the dogs eat the crumbs from the master table faith. Jesus healed the woman daughter who was possessed by an ancient demon of schizophrenia. She was Greek, and the only language she knew how to speak was greek, and the only language Jesus could speak to her and cast out of her daughter mind, body, and spirit was greek.
3. Aramaic is the first Heavenly Language that was ever spoken. It was the language that God spoke when he said Light BE or let there BE Light at the beginning(Gen 1). It is the language that Adam, Eve, their children, Enoch, Noah, and all of the people spoke from the flood, until the tower of babel. It is the language when God completely takes control of your body and speaks through you. It is is the language that everything in creation obediently listens too, and follows instructions. Everything comes subject to the language of Aramaic.
4. Arabic is the Heavenly Language of God, it was the language that God has given to Ishmael and the Ishmaelites of the promise God had spoken to Abraham about him blessing his son Ishmael(Gen 17:20). This language allows you to tap into the promises of God, blessings of God, wealth and success of God. The Arab's Chaldean's, Pakistan's, Indian's and other races from that area. They all are the descendants of Ishmael.
5. Latin is the Heavenly Divine Language of Spiritual and Supernatural warfare. It is the language that executes, dominate, expel, cast, loose, and rebuke all demonic forces, and satanic attacks. It is one of the languages that when you are going up against anything demonic, ancient, generational, or satanic the Lord will have you to shift in. Sometimes, Yahweh will have you speak in all five languages if you are in a really serious, and heavy warfare. I remember when EloHim told me years ago, that everyone in the Body of Christ or in Ministry should speak Latin, because it will be the language of dark forces, and we need to be properly prepared. He said the dark forces are trying to come in and take this language that is Holy and Heavenly and make it into a dark, demonic, and negative. He said that is why we must know how to properly go to war. My God in the Kingdom.
"But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost." Believe that your spirit is praying the hidden wisdom of God and then pray that you interpret it or get the understanding. I Corinthians
"Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.
" Praying that you interpret doesn’t mean that you have to stop praying in tongues and start praying in English, it just means that your limitless understanding becomes fruitful. Sometimes that interpretation can mean a different attitude, new perception, new worship, new way of seeking God altogether. Praying in tongues should be a part of your everyday life, no matter what. It’s a direct multiple channel way to communicate with God and bypass your brain, which has all the doubts, unbelief, confusion, worries, and fears in it.
Here are a few benefits from speaking in tongues.
1. You become an Ultimate and Supernatural Being(1 Kings 18:46).
2. You become Healed, Whole, Free, Cast out demons and Resurrected( Math 10:8).
3. You walk in Supernatural Abundance and Kingdom Revelation of God's mysteries(1 Cor 4:1).
4. You see, speak, and have encounters with the Angel of the Lord and Angels consistently( Ezek 1).
5. Teleport from different dimensions of the Spirit(Acts 8: 26-40).
6. You are able to see in the Seer's Anointing and Prophecy thousand of years in the future. You become able to prophesy in the second realm of Prophecy, the Word of Wisdom(Isa 52). The whole book of Isaiah has always been thousands of years ahead.
7. All your Dreams, Visions, Desires, and Plans come to pass and Manifest(1 Kings 3, PS 37:4 and PS 20:4-6).
8. You become Blessed with Happiness, Unanimous Favored, Royal Achieved, Successful in all that you do, the Lord hears all of your prayers(2 Chron 32:27-29)
When you pray in tongues it is elevating your mind, heart, soul, and spirit. It allows you to sing and go deeper to transform yourself for limitless understanding in Yahweh( 1 Corinth 14: 14-17).
When we speak in tongues our gifts, become the breath of God's word into the Universe, by Declaration, Visualization, Decreeing, thinking(with our imagination) affirmation, prophecy, prayer, and worship. By praying in the spirit (heavenly language) it is commanding, demanding, teaching, and shifting things into the land(Realms).
You are a supernatural voice box and spiritual elevation of God’s Rhema and Logos words coming into existence.
We pray that all this Kingdom information helps you in your Supernatural Dimensional Enhancement in the Heavenly Languages(Tongues) of God.